Getting On and Off your Torq-e Board
Getting on the Torq-e Board:
- Place the Torq-e Board on level ground in front of you.
- Turn the Torq-e Board on and make sure the Battery Level Light is green (indicating the unit is charged).
- Using your dominant foot step forward and place your foot lightly onto the Torq-e Board.
- Stabilise the Torq-e Board by finding the correct balance with your dominant foot.
- Once you have stabilised the Torq-e Board begin to shift your weight to your dominant foot and quickly bring your other foot onto the Torq-e Board.
- Stabilise yourself.
Getting off the Torq-e:
- Bring the Torq-e Board to a complete stop.
- Using your dominant foot, angle your toes slightly downward to prevent the Torq-e Board from moving backward.
- Quickly step backward with your non-dominant foot and place your foot on the ground.
- Once you have stable footing on the ground take your dominant foot off the Torq-e Board. You should now be safely on stable ground.
Search Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.